JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why is it that some people will post just to criticize someone for their firearm ad?? If you don't like the terms or the trade value, move on - no harm, no foul. But, no, some people have to chime in and expose their ignorance. I see ads all the time that I feel are priced too high or their trade expectations are out of line. You know what?? I just hit the back button and move on.

Why is that some people feel the need to do stuff like that?? As firearm owners, we should be banding together - not doing stupid stuff that shows up in someone's sale/trade thread that will drive others away. I truly am sick of what so called 'social media' has done to society. I am also sick of finding so many firearm owners who are a$$ hats (pardon my language). This did not happen on this site - the people here seem to be decent. Okay, rant over. Feel free to bash me.

I'm sure you know this but there are certain people in life that need to crap on others to make themselves feel better about themselves. If you find this happening here please notify us by hitting the report button so that we can deal with it appropriately.

A large percentage of people act badly on the Internet because they feel they are anonymous and untouchable behind their modem and keyboard. I plan on meeting every person I ever "speak" to eventually, so I keep that in mind at all times. With many of us here on a "local" level, it's quite possible that a few of us have been at the same place at the same time already - but just don't realize it because we don't wear name tags with our login info on them.

I plan on meeting every person I ever "speak" to eventually, so I keep that in mind at all times.
I met one of my shootin' buddies through a website. We live in the same town, about a mile from each other. Aside from being able to find just about any piece of information in a few seconds and sending emails to my circle of associates, meeting my friend is one of the few good reasons I've found for the internet..

What I really dislike is when a guy starts cutting down your new weapon and right away says : I don't own one, but...........!!!!

Keyboard Commandos, is what I refer to them as.....

It gets better. Now someone on the other site is accusing me of being a dealer, simply because I have multiple firearms listed (and some on this forum know why I have multiples listed). It just astounds me that people have to act that way online. I think I am going to close my account on that site and be done with them.

Liberals, all of them. They can't run their own lives successfully, so they have to drag everyone else down to their pathetic level.

I wouldn't give two bulldrop.gif for their thoughts.

Why is it that some people will post just to criticize someone for their firearm ad?? If you don't like the terms or the trade value, move on - no harm, no foul. But, no, some people have to chime in and expose their ignorance. I see ads all the time that I feel are priced too high or their trade expectations are out of line. You know what?? I just hit the back button and move on.

Why is that some people feel the need to do stuff like that?? As firearm owners, we should be banding together - not doing stupid stuff that shows up in someone's sale/trade thread that will drive others away. I truly am sick of what so called 'social media' has done to society. I am also sick of finding so many firearm owners who are a$$ hats (pardon my language). This did not happen on this site - the people here seem to be decent. Okay, rant over. Feel free to bash me.
There are enough leftist out there to piss me off. So I don't think I would have enough left in me to be pissed at a gun owner.

. . . they said my avatar was unsuitable, showing that I had an attitude.
In my no-value opinion, it's they who have the attitude. There are purists everywhere. Many of them believe that the way they do things is the only way something can be done-- and if you do the same thing in a somewhat different manner they look upon you as the rube, the greenhorn, the country bumpkin. Those people deserve only to see your back as you walk away and leave them to their pigheaded prejudices...

I ran into that kind of mentality on some automotive forums. You are supposed to be "monkey see, monkey do" in lockstep with the "in" crowd, or you are doing it wrong. I did it my way and changed some minds. Then some accused me of making it up. LOL. So I drove 16 hours to a national meet and ended up showing them all. It was dumb of me to even care what they thought.... but I made some friends anyway, while taking home the trophies!

Lots of people have difficulty thinking out of the box and want only a pre-tested recipe for everything. I think the experimentation of doing stuff MY way is half the fun!

Lots of people have difficulty thinking out of the box and want only a pre-tested recipe for everything. I think the experimentation of doing stuff MY way is half the fun!
My guess is you are exponentially a distant relative of Christopher Columbus and Robert H. Goddard...

My guess is you are exponentially a distant relative of Christopher Columbus and Robert H. Goddard...
My understanding is that I am a direct descendant of the first king of Norway.... he had 22 concubines and fathered children with all of them. The "family tree" appears to have branched quite widely amongst all the Viking raiders, errr, uhhh, "explorers" from there. And no, I haven't been to Norway to claim my heritage yet. I don't want to upset their social order.

1570532741266.jpeg

Well, I guess now it doesn't matter, since I was able to get my trade value for the firearm in question. The same guy trolled someone on a different site about the price they had on their firearm. I emailed the seller and told him to ignore the troll. He ended up selling his the next day for full price.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top