JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whatever turns your wheel brother! It does help me. What type of weapon did you fire?

I play my guitars to help me escape from life's issues. I probably play a little "harder" when I need to blow off steam.

Interested to hear what others do to blow off steam.

I'm taking a different track to deal with isolation by digging into my gun safe and inventorying my guns and accessories.

I downloaded the DOJ ATF Form P3312.8, Personal Firearms Record, and started listing them from the earliest purchase to last. I'm not doing this online but using the paper form to keep the info private. This record is handy for insurance and reporting a dreaded loss.

I'm also dealing with holsters by separating those that need to go from those that stay. Those that will stay are being stored with a paper noting the different handguns that will fit for each. Odd parts are being ID'd, bagged, and labeled.

Lastly, the queens and any others that haven't been to the range in 6 months will get a quick clean, a very light oil treatment, and a silicone rubdown before being restored in their silicone gun sock and tucked back in the gun safe (aka Residential Security Container).:)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top