JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you carry a compact, don't forget an extra magazine. Face bigsmyl.gif

Moose-limbs have no allegiance to a country nor to a flag. Their allegiance is to the Koran. Period. The Koran instructs Moose-limbs to kill anyone who is not a Moose-limb. When we have military personnel from Moose-limb nations on our military installations, we are asking a second time for what happened in Pensacola and for what almost happened at the University of New Mexico. This event was stopped, but will the next one also be stopped? We have to be right 100% of the time to stop these attacks; they need only be right once to perpetrate these attacks.

So why do we have these people here? Because they buy our military aircraft, both combat and transport.

So why do we have these people here? Because they buy our military aircraft, both combat and transport.
I need to correct that to a small degree. We have these foreign military men here because their home nations buy our combat jets as well as our civilian airliners. We're talking a great deal of money and umpteen thousands of American jobs, so I guess our government is willing to shine-on the possibility that some shih-tzu is going to hit the fan now and then...

The reason we court the Saudi's is not what they buy from us,[ that helps] but because they trade their oil in US dollars. And because they use our dollars every other OPEC country is forced to use Dollars too! The US money market gets a cut of every dollar traded. That flows down hill too, once oil is traded in dollars, Everything else must be traded in dollars too. An oil producing nation wants to trade oil for rice, First the oil is converted into dollars, and then we see how much rice they can buy in dollars. Without having a common currency to trade in how would you make that deal? The world markets nearly collapsed when the British Pound fell out of favor and the Dollar became king! The Chinese are trying so hard to break the American hold on trading currency and make the world trade in Yen. DR

The reason we court the Saudis is not what they buy from us, but because they trade their oil in US dollars.
I hadn't thought of that. The dollar is so desired by other nations as a trading medium, that it's even the most desirable currency in North Korea. I remember when the Soviet Union fell. I heard on the TV that the entire new Commonwealth of Independent States had only $300 million to its name. The US government spends that in just a few minutes...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top