JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SO, have you used one yet?
Curious as to the quality of the printed end product, and how easy it is to set up and use!
What type of soft ware does it need, or have, and how easy is it to use?

I have been really wanting to add a printer to my hobby bench, would really add to the level of details I can build for my Model Tug Boats!

I haven't, but this is a very popular model with a ton of info on the net. I've heard there's a steep learning curve but that this is a good one to learn on. No idea about the software, I guess I'll find out when mine shows up! :)

I would imagine if it's compatible with something like Auto Cad I and II then it's already ahead of the curve! Would be especially useful if it can work through simple open source software like Google Draw! It seems a great price, and what reviews I have seen today, looks like what i'm after!

Would really like to see what the finish looks like, the smoother and more refined, the better, right now, most of the printers I see need a LOT of additional prep of the print to get it to look decent! I know the print element has a lot to do with this, but still!

Be sure to post up photos of your work results and a review!

Following!

I would imagine if it's compatible with something like Auto Cad I and II then it's already ahead of the curve! Would be especially useful if it can work through simple open source software like Google Draw! It seems a great price, and what reviews I have seen today, looks like what i'm after!

Would really like to see what the finish looks like, the smoother and more refined, the better, right now, most of the printers I see need a LOT of additional prep of the print to get it to look decent! I know the print element has a lot to do with this, but still!

Be sure to post up photos of your work results and a review!

Following!

I'll definitely keep everyone updated once I play around with it! It's going to be really hard to disappoint me for $160, I'm considering it an entry level model that will hopefully get me into the hobby :)

All righty @Joe Link, I pulled the trigger on the Creality Ender 3D PRO!
So far, the prints are really good, and the PRO is totally worth upgrading to, the Printing area is a lot larger then the standard, and the total volume is much larger! Print quality is exceptionally good from what I have seen so far, and the upgrades will really improve things!
I don't know if it will print gun parts, but that's not what I wanted! Plan to upgrade a few things right away to really improve things, and the rest of it is tuning! Total cost with all the upgrades was just over $400, but you don't need to do it all at once! DO get a glass bed if you want ultra smooth surface print quality, and do get the Motor Smoothers right away, ever thing else can wait! Trust me Brother, YOU GOTTA GET ONE, YOU WILL THANK ME! Will post a few picts soon!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top