JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
6E1B1F44-4664-4255-B038-FA35881647B9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, all I have right now is $250, The $300 is a fair price but as i said $250 is what i have if interested please let me know
if i come up with more money any time soon i will let you know
Scott

Hello, all I have right now is $250, The $300 is a fair price but as i said $250 is what i have if interested please let me know
Scott
How about we do this i keep red dot, you take pistol, case 2 sets grips, mags and box and manual

How about we do this i keep red dot, you take pistol, case 2 sets grips, mags and box and manual
Scott

Your right Scott, I am withdrawing the above offer. It is worth the 3 bills, so no deal, you keep working on getting the money and I will force myself to wait longer. But thanks, as I am always open to offers.
Stan

shoot i missed out i would take that deal with out the red dot. But i was to slow to respond
I will see what i can do if you change your mind let me know i realy want a 22LR with the threaded barrel

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top