JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
EL MIRAGE
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Have S&W model 29 44 mag with a 4" bbl. 200+ rounds ammo.
Trade for:
Glock 19 gen 5 MOS
Glock 19 gen 4 or 5 + ammo
That is all

IMG_20201018_125809196~2.jpg IMG_20201018_125800296~2.jpg IMG_20201018_125828609~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a beautiful revolver and with the ammo, it's a helluva lot more than you're asking in trade. I'd consider buying that and selling it, just so I could shoot it!

That's a beautiful revolver and with the ammo, it's a helluva lot more than you're asking in trade. I'd consider buying that and selling it, just so I could shoot it!
Make me an offer. It was manu 1959. Originally had a 6 1/2" bbl. The original owner, deputy sheriff, parkerized it. The barrel was replaced somewhere in its life. Probably did internals too as it locks up tight.

Oh don't tempt me! My wife would kick my bubblegum until it was as black as that gun, however. And I'm selling the last of my .44 ammo since I don't shoot it anymore. Even though that particular gun has been parkerized and rebuilt, you obviously have some provenance with it, and that makes it more valuable too. Plus, for us S&W nuts, having solid lockup, tight gap, and new rifling is a big deal in a magnum! I think you'll have good luck selling it and finding a Glock. But maybe not so much finding 9mm ammo. Try S&W forums: http://smith-wessonforum.com/classifieds/

Oh don't tempt me! My wife would kick my bubblegum until it was as black as that gun, however. And I'm selling the last of my .44 ammo since I don't shoot it anymore. Even though that particular gun has been parkerized and rebuilt, you obviously have some provenance with it, and that makes it more valuable too. Plus, for us S&W nuts, having solid lockup, tight gap, and new rifling is a big deal in a magnum! I think you'll have good luck selling it and finding a Glock. But maybe not so much finding 9mm ammo. Try S&W forums: http://smith-wessonforum.com/classifieds/
I considered the S&W forums but don't want to deal with shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top