JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just trying to get the photos to show a little larger.

Didn't work. Any advice on how to enlarge. I am guessing that "thumbnail" is the only option that doesn't distort the images.

Z

460 XVR-01.jpg

460 XVR-02.jpg

460 XVR-03.jpg

460 XVR-04.jpg

Need some help and/or suggestions. I'm mounting a scope on my 460. I have all heights of mounts. They are 5mm difference each. Low is 10mm, medium 15mm and so on.

I have the low mounts on it now and it looks good but I'm thinking of taller mounts. Seems like with the low I'm lifting the gun to high finding the Reticle.

I guess 5mm really doesn't make much difference. Most of the time I'll be shooting off a rest.

Any recommendations as this is new to me. Seems what ever is comfortable and forget the height.

TIA.

39BF28CA-458E-42A8-BB1B-302142328107.jpeg

It's not quite that simple. Due to the recoil of full power loads in the 460, scope height becomes critical. Remember, the bullet exits the barrel during recoil, not before it begins. I'd suggest going with the highest rings you have available.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top