JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have one? Thinking seriously about getting the 14 inch performance center model. (170339]

TIA

DFA18C25-A454-46E9-AA58-F3C34661C63C.jpeg

I have one since I collect large caliber handguns. Because of its size the recoil is not much more than a 44 mag 4 " lightweight . It can also shoot the 454 Casull or 45 Colt if you want less recoil and cheaper shooting. I don't recommend it for shooting if you don't reload since the price per round averages $3.00.
It does attract a lot of attention at the range when people see it on it's bipod. It is as accurate at 100 yards as my Weatherby Olympic 308 pistol.. You will enjoy it if you like large caliber handguns.

Thank you for the post. I'm now leaning towards just the PC revolver or a TC rifle. Still researching.

What I don't know is if the rifle can shoot all three rounds. I would think so.

CC1C4804-5799-436C-A8AC-D6734C2B50AE.jpeg 89E37AF5-437D-4175-B7D7-3912F7BFF5E0.jpeg

I also have T/C Contender pistols and their quality is better in the older ones IMHO . I think you will find either choice to be fun to shoot. As a collectible I think the PC 460 will be the best buy. I have not shoot a T/C rifle yet but I'm looking at one in 223 or 308 . If you go for the rifle, please let me know how it shoots.

I also have T/C Contender pistols and their quality is better in the older ones IMHO . I think you will find either choice to be fun to shoot. As a collectible I think the PC 460 will be the best buy. I have not shoot a T/C rifle yet but I'm looking at one in 223 or 308 . If you go for the rifle, please let me know how it shoots.
Heck, we'll just do it together. Live in BHC.

I have one since I collect large caliber handguns. Because of its size the recoil is not much more than a 44 mag 4 " lightweight . It can also shoot the 454 Casull or 45 Colt if you want less recoil and cheaper shooting. I don't recommend it for shooting if you don't reload since the price per round averages $3.00.
It does attract a lot of attention at the range when people see it on it's bipod. It is as accurate at 100 yards as my Weatherby Olympic 308 pistol.. You will enjoy it if you like large caliber handguns.

I had a 454 Casull Encore barrel made for me when you could only buy the Casull from Freedom Arms before everybody was making the handguns in that caliber.

It's a 15 inch barrel with a brake on it. Very loud too............

I've got two 460's, one setup for jacketed and one setup for lead. Both shoot great and, after developing appropriate hunting loads for each, I also developed a light target load that's equivalent to the 45 long colt. Both will literally cut the ten ring out of the standard 25yard pistol target and recoil is nil.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top