Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

S&W 1911 Engraved, NIB, #0073.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Bullhead City
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Will list for a short time.

New, never fired. Comes with case, paperwork, lock and two (2) magazines. Very low serial number, 0073!

FFL to FFL or face to face with Arizona DL and CCW if you have one in zip 86442. Shipping is $25.00. Extra insurance (recommend) add $12.00. Beautiful 45 by Smith and Wesson.

98713595-6813-44C1-BFDA-5455BF24F805.jpeg 9F804711-E8AC-4295-AF47-B382B3F62DA4.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars