JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Surprise
State
Arizona
pump action features the same forward-assist action, ensuring a positive lockup and elimination of short-stroking
. Stock is adjustable for length and comb height. Rear sight in carry handle is fully adjustable. Carry handle is easily removed, permitting installation of optics.
Ample rail space has all the room you need for extras.
Barrel: 18.5 inch with removable Cylinder choke and removable fiber optic front sight.
Capacity 4+1. Chamber: 12ga, for 3″ and shorter shells

20190623_100453.jpg

20190623_100425.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
pump action features the same forward-assist action, ensuring a positive lockup and elimination of short-stroking
. Stock is adjustable for length and comb height. Rear sight in carry handle is fully adjustable. Carry handle is easily removed, permitting installation of optics.
Ample rail space has all the room you need for extras.
Barrel: 18.5 inch with removable Cylinder choke and removable fiber optic front sight.
Capacity 4+1. Chamber: 12ga, for 3″ and shorter shells

View attachment 4455

View attachment 4456

If this is still available would you have time for me to come take a look at it. After 6pm. If not I am open on Monday and Tuesday morning.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top