Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

RZ17 tactical 12GA shotgun

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Surprise
State
Arizona
pump action features the same forward-assist action, ensuring a positive lockup and elimination of short-stroking
. Stock is adjustable for length and comb height. Rear sight in carry handle is fully adjustable. Carry handle is easily removed, permitting installation of optics.
Ample rail space has all the room you need for extras.
Barrel: 18.5 inch with removable Cylinder choke and removable fiber optic front sight.
Capacity 4+1. Chamber: 12ga, for 3″ and shorter shells

20190623_100453.jpg

20190623_100425.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
pump action features the same forward-assist action, ensuring a positive lockup and elimination of short-stroking
. Stock is adjustable for length and comb height. Rear sight in carry handle is fully adjustable. Carry handle is easily removed, permitting installation of optics.
Ample rail space has all the room you need for extras.
Barrel: 18.5 inch with removable Cylinder choke and removable fiber optic front sight.
Capacity 4+1. Chamber: 12ga, for 3″ and shorter shells

View attachment 4455

View attachment 4456

If this is still available would you have time for me to come take a look at it. After 6pm. If not I am open on Monday and Tuesday morning.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk