JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308/7.62x51
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada
Zip Code
Hello Everyone, My name is Justin and I am selling my Mint Condition Ruger Precision Rifle
I live in the Summerlin area; Las Vegas, Nevada. Call or text me if interested. Phone (702) 833-9000
About the rifle, it has been taken to the range a few times and has 60 rounds through it. This is a great bolt action rifle!
The package deal comes with a great rifle and a great scope plus extras for hundreds $$ less than you can get online or anywhere. The scope is a NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 MOAR. Rifle also has NightForce Ultra light Titanium scope rings $190. You also get the Bi-Pod and two 20 round magpul mags, included.

About me, I am a Proud Veteran and UNLV graduate, also a former financial analyst and business consultant. I moved into being a Mortgage Loan officer in the last year. NMLS# 2217744. If anyone is looking to buy a home and wants to get Pre-Approved for a home loan and go through some good points on buying the right amount of house call or text me. That also goes for any of you on this forum that want to Refinance your house. Happy to offer a discount if you can help a brother out and send me someone that could use my help and expertise. I'll discount this rifle $300 off if they move forward with a loan.

The price of the rifle and everything is $2,375

.308 Caliber / 7.62 x 51. A great round that is Military spec & Proven!
Rifle is normally $1295
NightForce Scope $1290
Titanium scope rings $190
Bi-pod $50

I had CCS Gunsmithing put on the scope. $75
Tax I paid was $236 on these items
Plus a $45 FFL transfer fee and $50 background check

That means this setup would set you back $3,231 !!

Again, save your cash, buy from me for only $2,375
Call or text me Phone (702) 833-9000

IMG_3216.jpg IMG_3217.jpg IMG_3218.jpg IMG_3219.jpg IMG_3221.jpg IMG_3222.jpg IMG_3223.jpg SHV Scope.JPG 61uEHxuMf6L._SX425_large.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top