JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted it earlier I think I put it in a right section, sometimes these sites are very confusing of all the different threads they have and classifieds and blah blah blah. But hopefully I put it in a right section. Thank you lazyfaire.
Ps. Billdeserthill seems a little off when he sends messages, lol I can understand his meaning.

I posted it earlier I think I put it in a right section, sometimes these sites are very confusing of all the different threads they have and classifieds and blah blah blah. But hopefully I put it in a right section. Thank you lazyfaire.
Ps. Billdeserthill seems a little off when he sends messages, lol I can understand his meaning.
Word to the wise. Dont get in spats or make comments about others on here. Just move on and do your thing.

You're right, it's starting to feel like kindergarten here haha, I just noticed this forum has people from all states I thought it was only Nevada?

Glock1, one actually has to look for the Classifieds, here you go.
Now put this stupid thread to bed.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top