JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting shooting style! Is he pulling the trigger with his ring finger? What distance is that?

Nothing at all wrong with a Kraig! Once you master the reload, just about the fastest bolt action out there! I would like to see him try his hand with a Enfield SMLE and a 1903 Springfield, see just how fast amd accurate the replacements really were!

Is he pulling the trigger with his ring finger?
Looks to me like he's firing with his smallest finger. With whichever finger he's firing, it's obvious he has devoted a great deal of time to his technique. Looks like it keeps the rifle close to its best place for a rapid follow-up shot. No doubt many shooters at his level are studying how he does it...

Look at how he runs the bolt, the meat of his trigger hand is fully engaged with the bolt knob, plus it puts his thumb right there to hit the magazine loading gate and also seems to help with the stripper clip reload! That' frickin fast! I'm a gonna try that, see how it goes!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top