JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
One Rock Island full size 1911 in the matte nickel finish. This firearm is in good condition (yes, I blacked out the serial number in the photo - it is not a blemish on the firearm). I am the original owner. It currently has the TruGlo TXF sights installed (day/night glow), and you will receive the original sights as well. It comes with the original box, paperwork, lock, and 3 magazines (two factory black magazines, and one stainless factory magazine - all hold 8 rounds).

I meet people in Mesa - north section of the Home Depot parking lot at Val Vista and Broadway. I do require a bill of sale - both parties will have a copy - we sign each one. Arizona drivers license required (CCW preferred). I am asking $600 firm.

Here are the trades I will consider:

A Sig Sauer P365 with the original box and 2 magazines, with some cash on your end to make up the difference - we'll work out any price difference at the time. The P365 must be made after January 2019 (there were some problems with the first and second gen units).

A Beretta 92A1 (A2 or A3) - blued or stainless, with the possibility of a 92FS in stainless. This trade I would do straight across.

A Kimber Micro 9 in stainless only - we'll work out the details of any price difference at the time.

A Sig Sauer M17 (the no safety version). Depending on condition, this would also be a straight trade.

A Sig Sauer X-Five (RMR ready) - we'll work out any price difference at the time.

An AR pistol w/ brace, 10.5" barrel (7.5" if I like it) - in .45 ACP or .223/5.56. Might consider a 9mm (using Glock magazines). Prefer Sig Sauer, but open to other brands (no Palmetto State Armory or Radical Firearms stuff). We'll work out any price difference at the time.

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top