JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I don't know how many of you saw the post by TkWilliams for the Marlin pump model 37 for 300 shipped. I contacted him and said I wanted it. I sent the money through PayPal and gave him the information for my FFL dealer. He was supposed to ship last Saturday, when I didn't get any notifications I emailed him. He said his son was hit by a car but was ok and would ship Monday. So Monday comes still nothing so I go to my ffl people to see if they got any notifications, again negative. I called his cell and spoke to him he says his sons knee was broken and he's been at the hospital wit him. I told him if he didn't ship by Saturday I will file char

My dad taught me when I was a kid that he hated liars and thieves, but more the liar. A thief steals property that you can most likely replace at your own expense. A liar steals your trust-- an intangible-- which is something you can most likely never replace...

Update to ripped off. I was able to cancel the payment made to the dirt eater. I told him new rules for purchase that insurers payment and product. He hung up

Status

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top