JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I don't know how many of you saw the post by TkWilliams for the Marlin pump model 37 for 300 shipped. I contacted him and said I wanted it. I sent the money through PayPal and gave him the information for my FFL dealer. He was supposed to ship last Saturday, when I didn't get any notifications I emailed him. He said his son was hit by a car but was ok and would ship Monday. So Monday comes still nothing so I go to my ffl people to see if they got any notifications, again negative. I called his cell and spoke to him he says his sons knee was broken and he's been at the hospital wit him. I told him if he didn't ship by Saturday I will file char

My dad taught me when I was a kid that he hated liars and thieves, but more the liar. A thief steals property that you can most likely replace at your own expense. A liar steals your trust-- an intangible-- which is something you can most likely never replace...

Update to ripped off. I was able to cancel the payment made to the dirt eater. I told him new rules for purchase that insurers payment and product. He hung up

Status

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top