JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why ration it?? It makes no sense.
In Fall 1969 when I was in Sixth Grade, our class did a week of "art creation." One art we created was "tarpa." Tarpa is the crunching-up, smoothing-out and re-crunching simple newsprint paper multiple times until it becomes soft and pliable. The desire is to make the newspaper look and feel like thin leather, after which you paint some sort of artistic creation upon it. I had this idea immediately when I heard that some people were buying TP by the conex. My idea is to use the tarpa method with (or against) the New York Times. You'd be taking care of a very necessary business, and making a strong political statement at the same time.

The prices I have been seeing on Armslist for both ammunition and firearms is ridiculous. I can see selling ammunition at current market price, but some of these people are WAY out of line. I also just checked on the anti-walk pins that I used in my last two AR-15 builds (they have anodized aluminum bars). They were $10 before - now the guy is charging $26 - $28 per set (the last ones I purchased were just last year).

With it being a 'sellers market' right now, you would think that the firearms that I have for sale would be moving. Nope. Nothing but flakes wanting to get them for nothing. My prices are pretty good on the ones that I have for sale, so I guess they just aren't what people want.

I'm a class 07 FFL in Prescott Valley which means I can manufacture AR-15 Rifles as well as ammunition. I've been fortunate to have been able to get a pretty good supply of components for 9mm, 223 and 556.
I've been pretty steady at 30.00 for 100 rds of 9mm 115 gr, 40.00 for 100 rds of 223 55 gr and 45.00 for 100 rds of 556 55 gr. If anyone needs anything, please let me know. I don't ship. It's a nice drive here from the valley, but just FYI, I've got to share what I can make with as many people as possible. If two or three people buy me out, there's nothing more for anyone else.
Phil at MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition [email protected]
928-237-0073
I also have some other calibers available, but due to overwhelming demand, my manufacturing has been concentrated on the three big ones. Also, brass is appreciated, as it helps keep costs down to the customer...
Thank you

This insanity over the COVID-19 will end one of these days and when it does, our economy is going to go through the roof. I heard a rebroadcast of Rush Limbaugh from March 12, this morning. Rush says the economy will rebound quickly because people living under the various restrictions and cautions of COVID-19 in these present days will not want to continue to live the same way once the danger has passed. Rush has been documented to be almost always right 99.8% of the time he makes a prediction. I have faith in Rush, and I have faith in Trump. I am an American. I fully believe our best days are still ahead of us...

Local LGS just got in some 9 MM. They were asking $35 for a box of 50. Glad I bought before the craze.

None(!!) to be had at any of the LGS in NW Tucson and nothing much in the way of reloading components for handguns. NO 9MM, .38/357, .40S&W/10MM, NOTHING.
I did manage to pick up a couple of boxes of Sierra projos in 30 cal, 2 different weights and types for two separate rifles. Being Sierra's I paid a PRETTY PENNY (Nearly $90.00 for just those two boxes of 100 each!) but they are going to a good cause.
Maybe now is the time to market my CZ52, 10 spare mags (plus one for the gun) and 995 rounds (yeah, I counted them buggers) of 7.62X25 ammo.
I hear ALL the anti-gunners are clamoring for just about ANY gun they can get to "protect" themselves. Funny that just some months ago they were Hell Bent to force US to give up most ANY gun and certainly those SCARY guns, huh?
LMAO

None(!!) to be had at any of the LGS in NW Tucson and nothing much in the way of reloading components for handguns. NO 9MM, .38/357, .40S&W/10MM, NOTHING.
I did manage to pick up a couple of boxes of Sierra projos in 30 cal, 2 different weights and types for two separate rifles. Being Sierra's I paid a PRETTY PENNY (Nearly $90.00 for just those two boxes of 100 each!) but they are going to a good cause.
Maybe now is the time to market my CZ52, 10 spare mags (plus one for the gun) and 995 rounds (yeah, I counted them buggers) of 7.62X25 ammo.
I hear ALL the anti-gunners are clamoring for just about ANY gun they can get to "protect" themselves. Funny that just some months ago they were Hell Bent to force US to give up most ANY gun and certainly those SCARY guns, huh?
LMAO

You forgot. Those anti-gun bozo's what them free.

Well Said Bldr60. I was anticipating another Obama "Error" run with the election coming, and seeing the roller coasters from the Clinton Ban, GCA of 86, We somehow keep repeating a cycle, I may be wrong but we should be learning from ourselves, and History.
This Covid 19 thing I don't think most people really actually in their minds thought it could happen. Before this, most people barely had 3 days of food in their house. Most of us guys are Preppers at heart, and we always have our Bug Out plan in the back of our minds.
I use to work nights, and when I had my days off, I would spend entire nights, binge watching Dystopian, and Apocalyptical films, and how we could learn from a scenario like it. I think the writers sometimes sit down with some Professor from the CDC, or the Gooberment, and get their ideas from a brief, a computer model, or theory, of "what if"
Just my thoughts and opinion.

Last Edited:
When this is all over, I'm going to "prep" with two packages of TP stored-away for the next go-round of whatever comes along to kill all of mankind in a month or so. There was no reason for so many to race out and buy-up all the TP. Coronavirus is not something that will cause you to excrement yourself to death...

Last Edited:
Another concern will most likely prove to be leftist (usually anti-gun) nitwits buying guns they have no idea how to operate safely or otherwise endangering real Americans through their incompetence. I'm in condition one at all times. Lock and load!

I have created reusable toilet paper. Let me explain. It's not reusable in the sense you are thinking. Here's how its reusable:
Each roll has shorts bits of information, stories, poems, cartoons, trivia, recipes, etc, etc. No two rolls are the same at least not in the order of another one, in fact the information is printed (safe for hygiene use) in random order. As you are sitting on the toilet doing your business, you can READ the "paper" then once you are ready, you can REUSE it. Thoughts? P.S. This alleviates the George Castanza factor (An episode on Seinfeld). I'm sure some will remember what episode I am referring to.

I have created reusable toilet paper. Let me explain. It's not reusable in the sense you are thinking. Here's how its reusable:
Each roll has shorts bits of information, stories, poems, cartoons, trivia, recipes, etc, etc. No two rolls are the same at least not in the order of another one, in fact the information is printed (safe for hygiene use) in random order. As you are sitting on the toilet doing your business, you can READ the "paper" then once you are ready, you can REUSE it. Thoughts? P.S. This alleviates the George Castanza factor (An episode on Seinfeld). I'm sure some will remember what episode I am referring to.

I told one neighbor of mine who is a liberal,,, to use the Arizona Republic,,,, they have some real liberal columns that are worthy of being TP.
He has a good sense of humor, but his moral compass is brainwashed by Disney, and thoughts of "Petting Bambi's, and bears in the Woods"

LMAO
I would love to sell American made 9mm 50 round boxes for $35.00 per box. Send them my way !

I told one neighbor of mine who is a liberal,,, to use the Arizona Republic,,,, they have some real liberal columns that are worthy of being TP.
He has a good sense of humor, but his moral compass is brainwashed by Disney, and thoughts of "Petting Bambi's, and bears in the Woods"

I remember the Arizona Republic--that's the newspaper I quit buying after they printed the 'it's obama's 10th day in office and everything's fine' article

Another concern will most likely prove to be leftist (usually anti-gun) nitwits buying guns they have no idea how to operate safely or otherwise endangering real Americans through their incompetence. I'm in condition one at all times. Lock and load!

Stupidity runs deep during times like this. Condition one is something I have been in since I got out of the military. Just don't trust that many people anymore.

High end is fine with me brother. Lets chat when the time gets closer. I wouldn't mind having some either way.
I remember the last panic shortage and the ones getting everything they could. I thought a lot of these companies would change their names after the shortage. Cheaper than Dirt was one of the main offenders. Today I got an e-mail from Gunbrocker.com wanting over $30 for 10 rounds of .308. That rip off is now on my spam list. Remember these thefts. Better yet lets start a list of these a holes.
1. Cheaper than Dirt
2 Gunbrockers.com

One bright light B&D gun shop in Glendale during one of the shortages a few years ago were selling primers at the same price they always did only allowing so many per customer. Not everybody is a low life.

Last Edited:
One bright light; B&D gun shop in Glendale during one of the shortages a few years ago were selling primers at the same price they always did only allowing so many per customer. Not everybody is a low life.
If the grocery stores had limited TP purchases to two packages or to even one 12-roller, there'd be no shortage. All they would have had to do was to hang a sign where the TP is shelved, and refused any purchases over the limit. Some buyers would have become indignant but when times are tough, we all have to bend a little so that we can all make it through. Look at what we did during Word War II. That was a miracle to get an entire nation working to win the war. Pandemics are just as bad; they kill anyone without regard as to whom you are, where you live and how much wealth you've accumulated.

Remember when steel 7.62 x 39 was $75 for 1440 rounds on striper clips? A pound of powder was $9. A wire stock m-1 was $69. I have some catalogs from the 50's. a Colt Python .357 $153, a Smith and Wesson model 76-9mm Sub Machinegun $73, AR 15 -$207

Just stock up when times are good and you will be fine.
I did exactly that. Once the supplies of tailwipe were back up to pre-pandemic levels, I'd swing down that aisle in Walmart and grab a large package every few weeks. Once I'd calculated I had enough for a year or two, I slacked-off on the buying. I still take a quick peek down that aisle when I go to Walmart just to see if the shelves are full-- or not. Do we all remember how quickly the supply evaporated when all this COVID-19 bullschumer began? I do, and I'll not get caught short again...

Can't we PLEASE return to sanity and REASONABLE prices on guns and ammo in the private sellers' market?
My useless opinion is that as long as we have this senile buffoon in our White House, the fear in the American Shooting Public that the stupid smear of intestinal product will curtail our Liberties will remain revved-up as it is presently. The only way to get back to sane prices will be to send the mindless fool in our White House packing back to Delaware. We must also purge the Congress of those who abhor Individual Liberty. "The cost of Freedom is eternal vigilance."

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top