JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The prices I have been seeing on Armslist for both ammunition and firearms is ridiculous. I can see selling ammunition at current market price, but some of these people are WAY out of line. I also just checked on the anti-walk pins that I used in my last two AR-15 builds (they have anodized aluminum bars). They were $10 before - now the guy is charging $26 - $28 per set (the last ones I purchased were just last year).

With it being a 'sellers market' right now, you would think that the firearms that I have for sale would be moving. Nope. Nothing but flakes wanting to get them for nothing. My prices are pretty good on the ones that I have for sale, so I guess they just aren't what people want.

Same thing on GB. Plenty of watchers but no bids. I have a couple closing in a couple of days. Not going to relist. Wait a month.

As I see them going up in value, and they will, I'll list again. I gave up on flakes long ago.

The prices I have been seeing on Armslist for both ammunition and firearms is ridiculous. I can see selling ammunition at current market price, but some of these people are WAY out of line. I also just checked on the anti-walk pins that I used in my last two AR-15 builds (they have anodized aluminum bars). They were $10 before - now the guy is charging $26 - $28 per set (the last ones I purchased were just last year).

With it being a 'sellers market' right now, you would think that the firearms that I have for sale would be moving. Nope. Nothing but flakes wanting to get them for nothing. My prices are pretty good on the ones that I have for sale, so I guess they just aren't what people want.

Its getting stupid. I had a person beg me to sell them some ammo since it couldn't be found anywhere in stores. As I wasn't about to get rid of anything that I would shoot I found a 1000 rounds of steel cased 223 laying around.

Sold them that and tripled my money. If your that desperate and dumb then I will make a profit on you. :rolleyes:

I was surprised by the quick rise in ammo prices. Even some online folks that I considered legit are getting greedy. Palmetto
State Armory had 1K CCI 9mm ball for 189.99 last week. This week they jumped it to 299.99 !

Its getting stupid. I had a person beg me to sell them some ammo since it couldn't be found anywhere in stores. As I wasn't about to get rid of anything that I would shoot I found a 1000 rounds of steel cased 223 laying around.

Sold them that and tripled my money. If your that desperate and dumb then I will make a profit on you. :rolleyes:
A fool and his money are soon separated...

If you know anyone that is desperate and wants to pay today's ridicules prices, have them contact me.
I have thousands of rounds of .223, .308, .22lr, .22 mag, 9mm, .38 special, .357 mag, 44mag, 45 acp,
460 mag, and hundreds of 500 mag. I'll be happy to take their money.

I just now received an email from LAX Ammunition. Maybe you did also.

Currently 7000 orders to fill. Doing about 600 a day.

Hang onto it Tom, it's only going to get higher.

Footnote; I should buy some 460 from you. Just ordered 200 rounds.

I sold some brass-cased 9x18 ammo for the price written on the box--it was in my shop from the ammo craze 10 years ago

HA, no worries! @v0lcom13sn0w and I may have found a killer deal on new ammo from a new manufacture up here ( actually, in your neck of the woods 11Charley) and it's pretty damn good stuff!

HA, no worries! @v0lcom13sn0w and I may have found a killer deal on new ammo from a new manufacture up here ( actually, in your neck of the woods 11Charley) and it's pretty damn good stuff!

Minuteman sold out of everything, it's getting harder to buy lead than silver.

Sporting Systems in Vancouver is buying everything from them if I am not mistaken. They are getting it by the truck loads and selling it. Strange times brother strange times.

I'm not defending those that take advantage of others and raise prices to profit from others suffering. Having said that, we can thank all those who have hoarded and or stored up ammo contributing to the shortage. It's supply and demand. When demand is up, supply goes down and prices go up.

The last two years we have seen some of the cheapest and most plentiful stocks of ammo ever. If a person didn't have the foresight to buy then they deserve to pay whatever price the market sets. That being said, I was surprised how quickly everything sold out.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top