JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings! I'm a long time member at NWFA, but living in Colorado, so not really a "New Guy" but new to most of you! I'm a gun junky, there I said it, and make no bones about it! I build them, I smith, and I choot um as often as I can! I also collect Vintage Colt Revolving rifles of the 1855 patent and newer as well as Remington 1858's! I'm a YUGE fan of black power arms, but I also enjoy pretty much any thing from fine bolt actions, to modern Black Stuff! What can I say, it's a on going sickness for which there is no cure!

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you!

Greetings! I'm a long time member at NWFA, but living in Colorado, so not really a "New Guy" but new to most of you! I'm a gun junky, there I said it, and make no bones about it! I build them, I smith, and I choot um as often as I can! I also collect Vintage Colt Revolving rifles of the 1855 patent and newer as well as Remington 1858's! I'm a YUGE fan of black power arms, but I also enjoy pretty much any thing from fine bolt actions, to modern Black Stuff! What can I say, it's a on going sickness for which there is no cure!

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to the board. I hate to tell you this, but you won't find a cure for your sickness here. But take your time and look around, you will find others with similar ailments.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top