JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings! I'm a long time member at NWFA, but living in Colorado, so not really a "New Guy" but new to most of you! I'm a gun junky, there I said it, and make no bones about it! I build them, I smith, and I choot um as often as I can! I also collect Vintage Colt Revolving rifles of the 1855 patent and newer as well as Remington 1858's! I'm a YUGE fan of black power arms, but I also enjoy pretty much any thing from fine bolt actions, to modern Black Stuff! What can I say, it's a on going sickness for which there is no cure!

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you!

Greetings! I'm a long time member at NWFA, but living in Colorado, so not really a "New Guy" but new to most of you! I'm a gun junky, there I said it, and make no bones about it! I build them, I smith, and I choot um as often as I can! I also collect Vintage Colt Revolving rifles of the 1855 patent and newer as well as Remington 1858's! I'm a YUGE fan of black power arms, but I also enjoy pretty much any thing from fine bolt actions, to modern Black Stuff! What can I say, it's a on going sickness for which there is no cure!

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to the board. I hate to tell you this, but you won't find a cure for your sickness here. But take your time and look around, you will find others with similar ailments.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top