JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not only the Right, but a DUTY!

Most on this site have taken an oath to defend the constitution at some time in their life, I don't think the oath has an expiration date!
Below is a link to an article that should be read before comment, note that the order should be adhered too. rinse and repeat as necessary!

Unlike some in the country that when they can't get their way, they move right to number 4, ignoring 1,2,&3

The Five Boxes of Liberty
  • The Moving Box—right of association, in particular territoriality via migration.
  • The Soap Box—right of free speech.
  • The Ballot Box—right to a voice in your government.
  • The Jury Box—right to a trial by jury of your peers.
  • The Ammunition Box—right to threaten or use appropriate violence in self-defense.
Oct 4, 2008
The Five Boxes of Liberty - Nolan Chart

https://www.nolanchart.com › article5030-the-five-boxes-of-liberty-html

I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I swore this Oath in October 1988 and retired in 2008, this Oath has no expiration date, I live it every day, and I will be Dammed if I will ever bow to any man, or to give up a single freedom! Hard men must always stand between liberty and oppression, and I will lean into it to ensure that my sons will still have a free country when my day finally comes!

Oath has no expiration date, I live it every day
Ura_Ki, Good choice
I also believe that saying the pledge of allegiance, together, in school every morning leads to good citizens, bonding, and that are less liking to to shoot one another.
As well as praying together before a game, and singing the national anthem!
These along strong parental guidance go a long way!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top