JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
East Valley
State
Arizona
Zip Code
$250

Picked this up hoping to tinker with it and make it a beater home defense or trunk gun.

Disclosure:

It has a feed/ejection problem and I've not had the time to fully troubleshoot it. Load a shell, it fires. Rack it back and sometimes the empty ejects and sometimes it doesn't, which of course causes a problem with the next shell attempting to feed.

The gun has some mild pitting and patina. The forend wood is good with a few dings, the buttstock not so much and has a crack on the left and right side at the receiver (see pics). All in all, the buttstock looks like crap and needs to be replaced but it is solid enough to work. The rubber pad looks good for re-use.

I haven't fully disassembled it, but I have cleaned it as thoroughly as can be done without it being taken apart. Someone suggested the magazine spring and follower - replaced both and still had the feed problem. My guess is the extractor - but from looking at it, it appears normal. Truth is, I don't know.

Best research shows it as 1970 production. Action is smooth. Barrel - 20" with bead.

I only want out of it what I have in it.

Click on the pics for the best view.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 7770 View attachment 7771 View attachment 7772 View attachment 7773 View attachment 7774 View attachment 7775

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top