JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Henderson
State
Nevada
Hi everyone, new member here. I have a bunch of fear for sale. I'll be posting it in the various classified sections.

The meeting place is Horizon & Horizon Ridge Parkway in Henderson

$650

No Trades & No Paypal, they are anti-gun!. You save $125 over what I have into it + no background check or FBI paperwork, and no time invested or hassle installing all the parts.

And I do not need to see your ID, do a bill of sale, see your CCW card, or any other BS that is NOT required by law on a private sale!

This shotgun is not even broken in yet. Capacity is 7+1

Includes a new Magpul FDE Forend & Buttstock for it as well as forward and rear sling attachment points, & a Mesa Tactical 6-shot, Sureshell billet aluminum Shotshell carrier. These are brand new parts that were never used. Parts were installed onto the shotgun to save the purchaser several hours of install time. All parts were purchased locally to support local firearms dealers

Total invested into the shotgun, Magpul & Mesa Tactical parts, tax on the gun & parts, & background check is $780

2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top