JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
GILBERT
State
Arizona
Zip Code
A hard to find Remington 788 6mm.

Items Included in sale:

• Gun
  • Scope
  • Reloading Dies
  • 25 Factory Remington 100gn Corelock's (90gn written on the baggie is a type-o)
  • 50 Hornady 105gn A-MAX reloads
  • 77 Pieces of brass (53 cleaned and ready to reload)
  • 2 OEM magazine's
  • Nice Allen Soft case
Gun also has a very nice Timney adjustable trigger installed.

Consistent with the "out of the box" accuracy the 788's were known for, this gun too will shoot sub 1" MOA groups at 100 Yrds all day long.

Price: $700 Cash

- Package deal - Gun is not for sale on its own.

- No trades

- No shipping/delivery Must be willing to meet in person in Southeast Gilbert. (Power/Queen Creek Rds, area)

This is Arizona and I like to comply with the current laws of our state. So given this, I am not required to, nor do I care to see or verify your driver's license, your concealed carry permit or lack thereof, your mother's birth certificate, or anything else that is not required of you or I. If you are purchasing from me, I am assuming you a legal resident of AZ and legally able to purchase a firearm.

- If you are reading this add, the item is still available.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 6mm_.jpg 6mm_-2.jpg 6mm_-3.jpg 6mm_-4.jpg 6mm_-5.jpg 6mm_-6.jpg 6mm_-7.jpg 6mm_-8.jpg 6mm_-9.jpg 6mm_-10.jpg 6mm_-11.jpg 6mm_-12.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg Trigger.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top