JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To the olde beaten up adults out here, tho you've see em many times, ensure your offspring and G/children are told about the struggles our past generations endured so we as a community can all sit & stand in the brief darkness - then bright lights & booms, crackles, and pops - as everyone exclaims....

Ohhhhhhhhh...

Ahhhhhhhhh....

Ewwwwwww..

The fireworks in my town have been cancelled
abq fireworks.jpg

ready now Billdeserthill...

ewwwwwwwwwww

ahhhhhhhhhh

LMAO!!

Wondering right now if they are cancelled all over the state due to the statewide fire ban, and if not, why not?

Pretty messed up if you can set off fireworks, but can't go shoot a gun because of the lousy fire ban.

I'm for being able to do BOTH, Responsibly of course.

Happy 4th billdeserthill!!!

most, if not all, municipal fireworks displays have fire departments on hand to help control problems. At many that I've been to, fire guys even set off the displays.

Don't think you'd find that at shooting ranges, or at private shooting events. I'm sure its the same at the local ranges in and around Tucson, but I don't know if they're open during these extremely dry times!

Maybe caution is in order. In Tucson, within the past few years, "A" mountain, where the biggest display takes place, had a major fire take place. This resulted in the hill being closed to spectators so if theres a repeat, the FD has access without endangering spectators. If the citizens don't like it TOO BAD;, its the common sense and SAFE thing to do.

LMAO!!

Wondering right now if they are cancelled all over the state due to the statewide fire ban, and if not, why not?

Pretty messed up if you can set off fireworks, but can't go shoot a gun because of the lousy fire ban.

I'm for being able to do BOTH, Responsibly of course.

Happy 4th billdeserthill!!!

And don't miss out on the thousands of drones flying with colored lights:eek:
If only they could be made to explode too, I might watch that

New Resource Reviews

Back Top