JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, one of the capabilities I want to add is the ability to see into the darkness....as in a thermal sight system. I know this technology continues to evolve and improve, and hopefully by now some of it may also be not so pricey too. I don't expect fantastic resolution, or to be able to see past 100 yds. But I DO want to be able to identify friend, foe, human or animal at distances that my little 1200 lumen Olight cannot light up. And I especially want to be able to see WITHOUT having that illumination that helps whatever or whoever is in the dark know exactly where I am at the same time. I will mount this on my AR47 7.62 x 39 Carbine. It will then be my dedicated "night gun".

EE6328B8-18D0-43FF-B241-A2B0EA05B236.jpeg

So what do you guys know about thermal?
I need guidance!

Last Edited:
I am more than a little surprised that nobody on this forum has any opinion or insight regarding thermal scopes?

Being the "cheap" individual I am.... I am leaning toward the ATN lineup of thermal scopes. But I was hoping to hear from people who had any experiences - good or bad - with these.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top