JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
. . . Golf is a crappy game to begin with...
I have to respectfully disagree. I played golf from April 1971 until just a few years ago when the aches and pains of later middle age made a full backswing impossible. Golf is a great game because it teaches how to control the temper when a shot or a putt does not find its mark. The game teaches honesty when the player must assess himself penalty strokes. The walking is good exercise (I very rarely used a motorized cart). Golf is a great way for a son to spend many hours with his dad, as I did. I wish I could rewind all those years and play all those rounds with my dad one more time...

So it's not just, whacking that little white ball and chasing it.... Face bigsmyl.gif

Actually it's one of the few sports I enjoy watching.

Golf is a great game because it teaches how to control the temper when a shot or a putt does not find its mark. The game teaches honesty when the player must assess himself penalty strokes. The walking is good exercise (I very rarely used a motorized cart). Golf is a great way for a son to spend many hours with his dad, as I did. I wish I could rewind all those years and play all those rounds with my dad one more time...
Golf is a game that places the player to be responsible for his loss; there is no other player who didn't catch a pass, didn't evade a block or didn't escape a tackle. A golfer is his own team; he has no one else to blame but himself for his failures.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top