Really? Are you serious?

nvshooter

Reactions
. . . Golf is a crappy game to begin with...
I have to respectfully disagree. I played golf from April 1971 until just a few years ago when the aches and pains of later middle age made a full backswing impossible. Golf is a great game because it teaches how to control the temper when a shot or a putt does not find its mark. The game teaches honesty when the player must assess himself penalty strokes. The walking is good exercise (I very rarely used a motorized cart). Golf is a great way for a son to spend many hours with his dad, as I did. I wish I could rewind all those years and play all those rounds with my dad one more time...

nvshooter

Reactions
Golf is a great game because it teaches how to control the temper when a shot or a putt does not find its mark. The game teaches honesty when the player must assess himself penalty strokes. The walking is good exercise (I very rarely used a motorized cart). Golf is a great way for a son to spend many hours with his dad, as I did. I wish I could rewind all those years and play all those rounds with my dad one more time...
Golf is a game that places the player to be responsible for his loss; there is no other player who didn't catch a pass, didn't evade a block or didn't escape a tackle. A golfer is his own team; he has no one else to blame but himself for his failures.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Top Bottom