JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Re-education Camp and White Privilege Card. Friends: Anyone who knows the date and location of our first-semester class at our re-education camp for those of us who voted for Trump? I hear it is a 4-year program before you can be considered "cleansed." I need to start preparing. Hope many of us are in the same class.
ALSO FOR SALE, I'm selling my white privilege card. It's over 60 years old but is in mint condition. It has never been used. The reason for selling is that it hasn't done anything for me! No free college, no free food, no free housing, etc. Prefer cash but would be willing to do an even trade for a race card which seems much more widely accepted! Interested? Contact me on my non-Obama cell phone that I pay for every month. Serious buyers only!

Sorry friend but all I got is my Texian card, not for sale or trade! There will be no re education camp for me unless it's to break a few of you out, so, y'all can have my bunk and ration card!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top