JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4300
Manufacturer
LWRC
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Peoria
State
Arizona
Hello Everyone,

This is exciting for people who know what type of firearm Q offers. Currently, you cannot find or purchase any Q Honey Badger Rifles, SBR, or Pistol. Well... You're in luck! I have 1 BRAND NEW NEVER SHOT Q Honey Badger 300blk in pistol form, 7in barrel, arm brace, with all original box, manuals, mags and few other extra. This is my second one, and I've holding on to it until the right time to sell. Please do some research about the brand and model if you're unfamiliar and why it is on HIGH DEMAND! You can search the internet and you will not find anything for sale, it's all backordered because of it's quality.

Along with the Honey Badger, I am doing a package with a brand new Sig Sauer Romeo & Juliet Red dot (4S model 2 MOA) and 4x Magnifier. All of these have been used, shot or even seen day light! Comes in original box and tools.

Please note. I am not looking for any trades, but I will listen to your cash offer. I am not selling this item at regular price (*hint the reason I was holding off). This is in a pistol form, but you can always submit a form 1 to SBR the firearm (which is what I did). Price will include the Sig Sauer Romeo & Juliet combo and Q Honey Badger. Please contact me with any questions. Highest offer will WIN! This won't last long here.

Asking Price: $4300.00

** Sig Romeo and Juliet combo price alone is $700**

IMG_3617_2.jpg

IMG_3618_2.jpg

IMG_3619_2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top