JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was it a lie, or wasn't it? "If you like your present health care insurance, you can keep it; Period! If you like your doctor, you can keep him; Period!"

Sounds pretty definitive to me...

Anybody Home???

4.gif

I will have six gallons of Cream Ale ready for the keg tomorrow, so it will be a busy day as I have no free kegs. That means bottling to free up a keg and then the clean and sanitize routine before I can rack the beer into it! Life is so rough!! :)

You can't just plant a seed and hope it will grow and bear fruit. You must nurture it, clear the garden of weeds, provide fertilizer, sunlight and water.

Wouldn't you know it, just before Thanksgiving and the pellet stove starts smoking up the house! Just cleaned it a few days ago and everything looked OK!! Damn!!

Why does your wife never tell you what she wants for Christmas, leaves you to guess and, when you don't buy what she is telepathically transmitting, she gets all pissed off!

image.jpg
My wife sends telepathic signals CONSTANTLY! I call it "beckoning" you can almost see the antenae pop up and most definitely feel the wavelength. Di dit dit DA dit it dit⚡⚡⚡️This is common when you're having fun and she wants to leave but refuses to speak up. Arms cross sigh and up comes the tower! They all do it just on a different frequency. Tune in my friends. Tune in or SUFFER. Kinda like "what's wrong baby? Why you mad?" "NOTHING IM MAD CUZ YOU KEEP SAYING IM MAD!" Breaker breaker one nine keep your ears on we have trouble ahead! Over...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top