JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 2020 finished firearms; .44 Mag Rossi, .458 SOCOM Pistol, and AK Pistol.

Maduner, I agree I always check target carrying a rifle.

44 Rossi.jpg 458 SOCOM.jpg AK Pistol.jpg

Do you have a rifle or pistol that you take shooting every time you go? I always take my Tikka. Don't know what it is but I love shooting that thing.
My edc goes with me and never leaves my side. We had an incident several years ago where a guy came upon a group shooting and waited until they were checking/changing targets down range, snarfled a rifle left sitting, and proceeded to shoot them all. Since then, I carry my EDC and usually whatever I've been shooting the targets with. (reloaded of course). Much less careless about that since then...

No matter what other weapons go with me into the desert to shoot....
My 7.62x39 AR and my CZ SP-01 Tactical go on every trip. The CZ is open carried, and the AR is on my back for every trip out to my targets. Walking 300 or 400 yds away from my truck and table full of weapons gives me a less than warm fuzzy feeling. Yes, somebody is always at the truck, but if overwhelmed by force - I need to be able to "send my regards". I know, just dumb paranoia. LOL

Actually my favorite shooting rifle to date is an M4 configured in 5.45x39. For what ever reason, that thing just manages to send the tiny little bullets wherever I "will them" to go, and does it effortlessly.

The rifle I'm itching to get back behind is my RPR in .308. I just got it and had it out just long enough to get it initially sighted in, but not any trips after that to stretch it's legs - or get any dope on it. When things cool off and the deserts open again, I'll be out there banging steel!
Not dumb paranoia at all... Just "common sense gun control"!

We had an incident several years ago where a guy came upon a group shooting and waited until they were checking/changing targets down range, snarfled a rifle left sitting, and proceeded to shoot them all. . .
Holy shih-Tsu! I'd like to read about that. Can you supply information so I can find the news story? We have so much wide-open room in Nevada that so often we shoot with no other people around. Still, what happened with you could happen anywhere there are roads through the desert to access-- and to escape-- a shooting area where such a crime could take place. I hope the batsard who committed the crime was apprehended and faced the law for what he did...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top