JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IF our goverment wont follow the law and not protect us then we dont have to pay them.they broke there contract so f them do not pay any tax.with out money they will get the picture real fast.call me crazy but we have to start so were.

I had a Constitutionalist friend years ago who refused to pay his taxes, both State sales tax & Federal income tax. We often discussed the issue, my belief being that it was cheaper & more effective to simply give the Gov't the thing they wanted, instead of making the Gov't destroy your life by taking it from you.

He had lost much the few times the Gov't had decided to swat him like a bug (take whatever assets they could steal from him) before he began placing the real property he did own into his family trust (controlled by his parents).

The Federal gov't hounded him for the money all the time by mail & the State decided one day that he owed $30k in unreported sales tax. They shut down his business, tossed him in jail & proceeded to auction off his belongings. At the last instant, he paid what they said he owed but by then he had already lost his best workers, which led to a big loss in established clients so what had he won?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top