JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is " over staying visas" for 400 ?
I have no idea what means "over staying visas." I do know what means overstaying visas, because I have done so in at least one Middle Eastern country. Please define "over staying visas," and we'll discuss it...

The liberal arschloch who said walls do not work is Robert Francis O'Rourke.

I have no idea what means "over staying visas." I do know what means overstaying visas, because I have done so in at least one Middle Eastern country. Please define "over staying visas," and we'll discuss it...

The liberal arschloch who said walls do not work is Robert Francis O'Rourke.

Grammar Nazi , the white flag of ignorant blowhards everywhere ( in at least 1 middle eastern country )

Grammar Nazi
Ever read any William Shakespeare? Ever read any Winston Churchill? Ever read any Thomas Jefferson? All of these were "grammar Nazis." Proper grammar is the hallmark of a learned man.

"If Language is a Flower then without Grammar it will not smell."
― Purushottam Muley

"Grammar is to a writer what anatomy is to a sculptor or the scales to a musician. You may loathe it, it may bore you, but nothing will replace it, and once mastered it will support you like a rock."
― B. J. Chute

Last Edited:
A friend of mine owned an old mine in the KOFA mountains by Stone Cabin. His caretaker had a garden that fed him, being 70 miles from a store, no car, and a vegetarian.

Seems a bighorn came in often to raid the garden. Fences were built, electric zappers installed, but to no avail. The caretaker killed the sheep with his 12ga. Down the road, Game & Fish found out and arrested him with a huge fine. It went to court, the verdict was for the caretaker as it plainly posed a threat to his life. G&F confiscated the skull...

SR

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top