JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two protection order bills designed to restrict gun rights in cases of domestic violence passed a Nevada committee last week, ensuring the proposals' survival for the remainder of legislative session.

The Senate Judiciary Committee approved Senate Bills 124 and 387 with amendments Friday, just in time for the state Legislature's committee deadline — meaning any bill not voted out of committee in its originating chamber dies for the 2017 session.

Sen. Julia Ratti, D-Sparks, sponsored SB 387 as "one of the most important bills this session" and "a common sense public safety measure" of last resort.

"When we have folks who are in crisis and have access to weapons, we have terrible, terrible outcomes," Ratti said while testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee about the proposal earlier this month. "It gives law enforcement another arrow in their quiver. It's a tool that will be used when all other tools have been exhausted."

Protection order bills advance to Nevada Senate

Whaddya bet if you scratched this one hard enuff you'd find Jewish (a spade is a spade) Bloomberg money pushing and bank-rolling this?
The buzzword phraseology is SOOO sickeningly familiar.. "one of the most important bills this session" ... "a common sense.." "public safety measure"... "last resort"... "have access to weapons"... "gives law enforcement another arrow in their quiver." "It's a tool..." "when all other tools have been exhausted." YOU BETCHA Buckwheat.
Singin from the same old hymnbook as the gun-grabbers have used in STATE AFTER STATE AFTER STATE! Same old cliches... The POINT, to the people pushing this "common sense public safety tool" is disarming whoever they can whenever they can and they don't give one damn about "her" safety, she's just another pawn in their game of revoking the Constitutional rights of the American people.
My X's atty wanted to go that route with me JUST BECAUSE I OWNED guns and worked behind a badge. Wanted to simply confiscate my firearms even tho my job depended upon carrying a gun every day. I hand it to her (EX) that she refused to go that route, even tho her atty brought it up in open hearing... Brought it up even tho Ive never been "that kind" of man... some other poor bastidge may have a soon to be X who is a real dog who WILL go for his guns just cuz it can be a "bargaining chip" or just wants revenge for... whatever...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top