JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Tempe
State
Arizona
*PRIVATE SALE*

I have an IWI Tavor SAR Flattop TSG16 5.56 NATO Semi-Auto Rifle in Olive Drab Green for sale.

Rifle has a FAB Defense TAR Podium Quick Deployment Bipod installed. Rifle has a couple hundred rounds through it.

Buyer must sign a bill of sale and provide a copy of their AZDL. CCW preferred, but not required.

Includes original box, cleaning kit and (1) Magpul (30) round magazine.

I may consider trades/partial trades, but the only items I am really looking for are a Kriss Vector SDP or SDP Enhanced 9mm or Glock's in 9mm, but let me know what you have.

Located in Tempe, AZ

$1300.00 FIRM

480-600-0465

IMG_7654[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi Im interested in your Tavor. Id like to do a trade or partial trade plus cash. I have a NIB Beretta 92FS (9mm) w/Trijcon sights and 2 15 rnd mags; and/or a Sig SP2022-40B (.40 cal) also NIB. I left message on your phone too.
Thanks
Ed

Interested in your Tavor, I have a Gen 5 Glock 19X in Desert Tan with 3 19 round mags, I also have a Gen 3 G17, a G43 with extra mags, and other Glocks, all 9MM. I would like to do the G19X and some cash, but if you like the looks of one of the other Glocks I am open to that too. I am an AZ CCW holder 520-401-1196. Harry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top