JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
I have
1-5000 Win. Sm pistol $650.
1 5000 CCI sm pistol $650
3 1000 CCI Lg rifle $125 each
1 1000 Federal Sm pistol $125
4 1000 Federal Lg pistol $125 each

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would not say Wolf is bad. The products are substandard quality in my mind. When first introduced here there was a lot of problems I also heard rumors about corrosive primers. I have no knowledge that the products are still substandard. With the volume of product out there for sale someone is buying it and it must be working or there would be more information posted.

They are mildly corrosive, and very dirty.
I understand that primers are very hard to come by these days, but this will pass. Buyer's remorse will set in in a huge way for those who spend 500+% or more than normal for an impulse buy item.
To have an emergency supply of ammunition, I'm in agreement with the anything goes mindset, but just to screw people while supplies are tight is poor form no matter who's doing it.
The couple of people who I've needled about their price gouging are not happy with me, but my feelings on the matter are, if we don't publicly stand up when we see gouging going on, then we're collectively supporting the practice. And, I don't.
I'll take whatever heat someone wishes to dish out for that, as this market, like bathroom tissue, will become a source of humor for the anti gunners when they watch us eat each other alive over a few stupid primers.
No. Thank. You.

I don't take offense at all. If someone wants them at a price that i put up, they can buy it. If not I will use it sometime.

I can drive out to Mesa tomorrow, 11/5. I need to know if that works for you, and that I can contact you when I get there. It's about a 3 and a half hour drive. I don't mind if the small pistol primers are still available, and I can meet you to buy them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top