JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
President Trump today got the US out of the very-poorly negotiated Iranian nuke deal. Radio talk show host Mark Levin likes that we are out of it. Levin is one helsinki of a lawyer, and is Jewish. If he likes that we're out, it has to be a good thing.

MAGA. It's a great day, no matter how you spell it.
I agree. Only a fool strikes a deal with tyrants (Neville Chamberlain, 1938) or terrorists (Kenyabama, 2015). Trump's pulling-out of the deal sent a message around the world to those who would forge an agreement with us, and then later violate that agreement. I'd say the first suspect who got the message is North Korea. Putin certainly looked up from his borscht, as well.

Best part of what Trump did is when he said "I keep my promises." As an annual NRA member since November of 1993, I was heartened to hear these words. What we can now expect is for the Evil Left in Congress to add wacky amendments to bills that America needs for her continued prosperity, begging Trump to veto them in hopes of using that veto to say "Trump wants to starve kids to death," et cetera. That's a specious argument because do not kids under 18 have parents or are in foster care? I suspect there are dam-ned few American 14 year-olds who are making their own way through life.

The Iran nuke deal was a give-away to them and not much of a benefit to the US. But look who negotiated it: An alleged President of dubious origin and a haughty Boston Brahmin who married into money. In any event, it's a good thing the deal is gone. Iran got everything they wanted-- to include $150 billion of theirs we've had on ice since Carter was in office-- and the American People got just about nothing. Iran got $1.8 billion in cash, which they'll use to foment terrorism the world over. We got promises from those who are very-well expected to not keep them. Praise God we have Trump in our White House. It's been too long that we've had someone there who refused to wear his spine when the country really needed it...

Peace In Our Time.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top