JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is about damn time that a president in this country went after that communist cesspool. They are nothing more than intellectual property thieves. They are cheats and liars. They trample the rights of their own people, while dismissing all other countries sovereignty. They must be brought to their knees financially, so that their people will hopefully wake the hell up and overthrow their leaders. President Trump starts speaking about 40 minutes into the video, so skip ahead (unless you like watching 'reporters' fidget for 30 minutes).

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/watc...ions-rise.html

Exciting as in the build up to WW-III, which We and They are well into! I pray my sons don't have to see the things I have, but I know that they are well trained, equipped, and prepared should war become inevitable!

Exciting as in the build up to WW-III, which We and They are well into! I pray my sons don't have to see the things I have, but I know that they are well trained, equipped, and prepared should war become inevitable!

I didn't mean exciting like that brother. I am hoping that he stands his ground and China just bow's to the superior force. Then again we all know that if anyone wants to go to war it will be China:(

I didn't mean exciting like that brother. I am hoping that he stands his ground and China just bow's to the superior force. Then again we all know that if anyone wants to go to war it will be China:(
I know what you were saying! I'm seriously worried it's going to escalate and quickly! My Marine is the one I worry about, my Coasty not too much, all things considered!

Shooting war with China,,, ha ha ha. Never happen. Long ago when I father did his guard summer duty, he taught subjects to the brass. I read a US Army plan on how to bring China to its knees. The plan revolved around bombing the bread basket of central China were all of the food is grown. As we all know an Army is one thing the logistics in keeping them mobile is quite another.
It is now time to play their game. Nationalize all of their holdings and bank accounts. Refuse their ships and goods. Hard times would ensue in both places, but we can last the tempest. Blockade their ports and force all goods overland through Russia. When it gets REALLY EXPENSIVE they will sue for talks.
Sadly this would only be a temporary solution. The ruling party of China is just if not as bad as the Ba'ath party in Iraq. Our buddy Saddam was a member of this party. Until there is a political change China is going to keep taking swings.

orgin in china.jpg

Shooting war with China,,, ha ha ha. Never happen. Long ago when I father did his guard summer duty, he taught subjects to the brass. I read a US Army plan on how to bring China to its knees. The plan revolved around bombing the bread basket of central China were all of the food is grown. As we all know an Army is one thing the logistics in keeping them mobile is quite another.
It is now time to play their game. Nationalize all of their holdings and bank accounts. Refuse their ships and goods. Hard times would ensue in both places, but we can last the tempest. Blockade their ports and force all goods overland through Russia. When it gets REALLY EXPENSIVE they will sue for talks.
Sadly this would only be a temporary solution. The ruling party of China is just if not as bad as the Ba'ath party in Iraq. Our buddy Saddam was a member of this party. Until there is a political change China is going to keep taking swings.

View attachment 8003

Thats a interesting photo. Thanks for sharing brother.

To give you an idea as to how serious is China about world domination, Mao once said he was willing to lose 300 million of his People to establish Communism in China. That was when China had only 600 million. Yes; Mao was willing to lose fifty percent of the population. And here we are, soiling our shorts over 100,000 dead because of the Wuhan Flu. 100,000 in 330 million is just about nothing. It's 0.03 percent. Tells you which nation values life and which nation doesn't, does it not? Liberty values The People. Tyranny values the government...

When I worked at the University I noticed very quickly that all of the asian people I interacted with had a different concept of life. To them life was cheap. They also would not even obey simple rules, like do not pour the used acid down the drain. The U paid the local city something like 100 grand a month for removing the acids from our waste water. All spent cause they would pour acid down the drains in the labs.

To give you an idea as to how serious is China about world domination, Mao once said he was willing to lose 300 million of his People to establish Communism in China. That was when China had only 600 million. Yes; Mao was willing to lose fifty percent of the population. And here we are, soiling our shorts over 100,000 dead because of the Wuhan Flu. 100,000 in 330 million is just about nothing. It's 0.03 percent. Tells you which nation values life and which nation doesn't, does it not? Liberty values The People. Tyranny values the government...
I don't recall exactly when I read this, but Xi says China has the goal of world domination by 2049. That year is significant because Moa established Communism in China in 1949. Taking a hundred years to achieve a goal is nothing to these people. They are patient to see even small goals met along the way. In contrast, the Western World wants to hit stand-up home runs every time they are at bat.

I remember Rush Limbaugh said the Soviet Union failed under the weight of Communism's immorality. Let us pray such immorality will also destroy the ChiComms...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top