JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Life may be taking a turn for me soon and if it does i'll need a truck. I'm mostly a Ford guy but could be convinced to buy a cummins as well. Only interested in diesel; prefer Lariat or Laramie package. Must be 4x4. Let me know what you have and what you're asking. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
We trashed a lot of Fords at the New Mexico mine when I worked there. The held up as well as anything does. Can you say BRUTAL environment. The mechanics got new 350-450-550 trucks depending on the task they had. The one thing that was CLEAR they hated the DEFT tank. All of the trucks were CARB certified for California. So that added a complexity to the vehicle they did not have with the older trucks.

My truck 2011 F150 XLT with the ecoboost motor. Going on 78k and the thrill of driving is still going.
This truck was purchased as a pavement pounder/garage queen. I am happy I bought it.

Hope it works out for you.

Life may be taking a turn for me soon and if it does i'll need a truck. I'm mostly a Ford guy but could be convinced to buy a cummins as well. Only interested in diesel; prefer Lariat or Laramie package. Must be 4x4. Let me know what you have and what you're asking. Thank you.

Not sure which years you're looking at but make sure you read up on the issues with the 6.0 engine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top