JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC02315.JPG DSC02329.JPG DSC02318.JPG

.300 BLK 8½" pistol, Northtech Defense upper/lower/barrel. Final iteration with the proper 300 BLK Eotech sight.

I just realized that I never posted up my first AR-15 - a Diamondback DB-15. I hesitated purchasing it when I first saw it, but went back to the shop 20 minutes later and got it (it came with a quad rail and was priced at $499 a few years ago). It has been a very reliable firearm. I added the Vortex Strikefire II optic, the folding fore grip, the Magpul MBUS sights, and the linear compensator (I honestly don't remember which brand it is).

AR-15 3-7-2019.jpg

There's an AR or two in there somewhere. This assortment was put together to test ONE magazine. It holds multiple calibers from 17-223 to 458. It ran like a dream.

eti169O.jpg

Just to show you how ecstatic I was over the test as it was only 105 that day.

Cur8fNt.jpg

Greg

Velocity 3-lb. trigger .. .. ..
May I recommend the 1005 Tactical trigger from at3tactical.com? I have one; really nice. First take-up is 2.0 pounds. Trips at another 2.5 pounds. Drops in just like a mil-spec trigger and it's so, so, so much nicer. You know exactly when the trigger will trip once you become accustomed to it, and that helps you to keep the rifle on-target. Just ninety bucks!

I have a three-pound Velocity. I prefer the 1005 Tactical...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top