JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's see them guys, post up pics of your AR's. Pistol's or rifles even though this is in the rifle section! I'll start us off:

IMG_2653.JPG

Quentin defence lower,Daniel defence upper. M16 bcg and charging handle. Cmmg lower parts kit. 15 inch key mod. Top is magpul fde paint. Can't decide whether to paint the top black again or the lower fde. Any suggestions? (Edit) also have my mft minimalist on it. Good tight fit

20180322_215038.jpg

Last Edited:
While I will say I have AR-type rifles, I will certainly not put up pictures of them. A digital photo has in it hidden information known as EXIF data. One piece of EXIF data is where the picture was taken. Such data is the exact coordinate location of where the camera was on the surface of the Earth when the pic was snapped. I sure as helsinki do not want Uncle Jackboots to know where my guns happen to be...

Hi all, new member here,
Nice Grendel!....here is my Gren I just finished last wk...18" Faxon heavy fluted, superlative adj GB, VG Gama break, prs gen3, hypertouch 24 trig, radian CH, on a layke upper/lower with some other odds and ends cerakoted by a local place in Tempe, AZ and the odds and ends I paited with duracoat to match the tactical grey 20180410_071524.jpg

While I will say I have AR-type rifles, I will certainly not put up pictures of them. A digital photo has in it hidden information known as EXIF data. One piece of EXIF data is where the picture was taken. Such data is the exact coordinate location of where the camera was on the surface of the Earth when the pic was snapped. I sure as helsinki do not want Uncle Jackboots to know where my guns happen to be...

Just a quick FYI, Southwest Firearms strips EXIF data from all uploaded photos for this very reason :)

New pistol in 300blk
10.5" BA Barrel
MI Lightweight rail
stripped Anderson upper/lower
strike industries enhanced LPK
SBPDW brace (love this thing)
Kineti-tech zero-recoil break with flash can (idk about this one...finish on break is less then desirable but was 1/3rd the cost of competitors. Reviews were good so have to test at the range)
Radian raptor CH
NiB BCG
Superlative arms clamp on adj GB
Now I just have to save up for the EOTECH 300blk lol

20180625_223658.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top