JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a good thing! Now the good guys can get the bad guys from a safe distance. But of course the cocoa puff and illegal survivors will now be filing MORE lawsuits because the good guys are using the cursed ASSAULT RIFLES and can get rid of the bad guys more safely. HORRORS

The poor snowflakes are 'triggered' seeing a rifle on a police vehicle. If it's that scary, maybe you should just stay in your 'safe space'. I just hope it makes the criminals think twice.

The poor snowflakes are 'triggered' seeing a rifle on a police vehicle. If it's that scary, maybe you should just stay in your 'safe space'. I just hope it makes the criminals think twice.

Not to mention the 'winter visitors'
These days I rarely bother to open carry,
it's sad, all those holsters just sitting around
I just use pocket holsters anymore, for the most part

ARs on police motos? And well they should have them. Today's criminals are ruthless and brutal. A peace officer needs a fast-handling weapon that can lay down some hate from a distance. I applaud he who had the brilliant idea to put such rifles at close access to the police. Now the question is, "How long until some thug tries to steal the officer's bike to get the rifle?" You just know some dimbulb criminal is going to try it...

I doubt the criminal would survive to try it twice....
Upon further contemplation, I'd have to think the officers with the Evil Black Rifles have been trained and instructed to shoot to kill anyone who attempts to rip-off the bike to get the rifle. I'd also think the bike is turned-off and the fork locked when the officer is dealing with a customer. We all know that Black Rifles are sentient beings and have the power to control the minds of weak men, so the rifles have to be defended when they are in the public space.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top