JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are your guys plans for Thanksgiving?

We usually get together with family. My dad is driving down and I'm thinking about taking him to the range on Saturday. My favorite thing is the left overs!! Damn I love Turkey sandwiches!!

My wife and I are hosting the Thanksgiving dinner this year for my daughter and three grandsons. It will be roasted turkey with dressing and gravy, steamed broccoli, and sweet potato crunch with a butter pecan sauce. My daughter promised to bring cranberry fluff and some pies. The meal should be worth a two-pound weight gain.

Just moved to Vegas, escaped CA again. Wife was going to drive up, but she's stuck in LA due to weather, looks like it's just going to be me.

Haven't decided yet, the weather was supposed to be terrible, but it's quite pretty outside, I was thinking I might hit up a shooting hole out in the desert and have myself a nice Turkey patty with Gravy MRE and watch the sun go down. Maybe take my HF rig out and see who is on the air.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top