Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Plans for Thanksgiving?

Reactions
My wife and I are hosting the Thanksgiving dinner this year for my daughter and three grandsons. It will be roasted turkey with dressing and gravy, steamed broccoli, and sweet potato crunch with a butter pecan sauce. My daughter promised to bring cranberry fluff and some pies. The meal should be worth a two-pound weight gain.

Reactions
Just moved to Vegas, escaped CA again. Wife was going to drive up, but she's stuck in LA due to weather, looks like it's just going to be me.

Haven't decided yet, the weather was supposed to be terrible, but it's quite pretty outside, I was thinking I might hit up a shooting hole out in the desert and have myself a nice Turkey patty with Gravy MRE and watch the sun go down. Maybe take my HF rig out and see who is on the air.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner

ONLINE NOW