JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All of the near, local ranges will be closed as of 6 April. Citing lack of trained personnel that can be at the range.
So if you want to unload your cannon you have to drive to Ajo to do it. Those ranges are un manned.

One of the very few public places I can think of where the distance rule is pretty much the norm. I usually get in my own little world while at the range and not interested in anything but what I am doing.

So happy I live in Nevada and have the boundless desert just a few quick miles from my house. No fences, no rules, no gates, no NO TRESPASSING signs, no RSOs, no fees, no memberships, no restrictions on how many seconds between shots. Where I live in this great State-- dam-ned close to the desert-- is why I moved from near Winchester, Virginia in Fall 2004 to a small rural town in Nevada. I have never been so happy to live in any other place as I am to live in small-town Nevada. No State income tax, and thousands upon thousands of wide-open BLM land upon which I can shoot at any time of the day or night and on any day of the week.

I used to shoot on a farmers land, leased from the county. He came up one day when I had my AR10 out and complimented me on changing direction. I apologize to him that we did not see the cattle sooner. He said no worries, you and your buddy always leave the area cleaner than you find it and are considerate. Please shoot all the coyotes that you see. Unfortunately they started building homes in the area and small cannons have no place near residents. It was close to my home and never a problem. Now it is about an hour unless I go to range.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top