JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This thread is for any unique and unusual, cool, awesome, pics of just about anything. Wildlife, scenery, hot rods, motorcycles, your own family, your pets, etc.

IMG_2889.JPG

Be glad you live in the SW this was the winter at our house

I heard its been rough this year! I traveled home around new years and missed all the snow. Managed to wind up in Flagstaff for 3 nights with an average of 12" of snow each night....not fun.

I heard its been rough this year! I traveled home around new years and missed all the snow. Managed to wind up in Flagstaff for 3 nights with an average of 12" of snow each night....not fun.

Dude its been horable this year. It's made the wife and I think about AZ more and more. Might have to make the jump sooner than expected.

I've never looked back since I moved. 2 crazy hot months out of the year and nice the rest of the time. Everyone and everything has AC here though so not too bad. Worse in PDX with no AC and a week of 95 plus everyday.
Dude its been horable this year. It's made the wife and I think about AZ more and more. Might have to make the jump sooner than expected.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top