JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I, like many of you, have used Photobucket as a photo hosting site for many years. That site has been malfunctioning for a long while. It's bogged down with pop ups, and has become so slow, it is now all but totally unusable.

Add to that the fact now they won't let you post to a 3rd party site like this forum. So as many of you already know, your pictures will not show up. I'm in the process of moving everything to imgur. (www.imgur.com). This site is free, and very easy to use. It has nice editing, and very easy to use resizing tools as well. It also works very fast.

I just thought I would put this out there because all of you who were using Photobucket like me, are going to have to find somewhere else. Photobucket now wants money. And even if you were willing to pay them, you're still going to have to deal with a site that barely works.

The most time consuming part is saving your photos off Photobucket to, "My Pictures". Because Photobucket is so damn slow, and locks up so much. Uploading them from, "My Pictures" to Imgur is a breeze. I have many of them saved. Early in the morning is when I try to go in and save a few. It appears to run a bit quicker at that time because there is less traffic. I just thought I would mention this because I see so many Photobucket pictures on this site that no longer show up.

I can't tell you how many issues we've had with Photobucket over the years! Imgur is much better, and I doubt they're going to follow in the footsteps of Photobucket. Our growth here has been enough to justify a server upgrade, and once that's done we'll be transitioning from our current system (relying on 3rd party hosting for the most part) to a better self-hosted solution like on Northwest Firearms.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top