JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

NWFA is an absolutely fantastic site and i'd love to see SWFA get to a similar place. But, while the forum is still small, it does make it easier to get to know a few of the people on a more personal basis.

I have a home in Goodyear and would love to have a few people out for a beer and brat or something similar. Anyone live in the area interested? Not everyone at work enjoys discussing guns and ammo the way I do.

Post here if there is any interest and send me a message if you'd like.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Hello,

NWFA is an absolutely fantastic site and i'd love to see SWFA get to a similar place. But, while the forum is still small, it does make it easier to get to know a few of the people on a more personal basis.

I have a home in Goodyear and would love to have a few people out for a beer and brat or something similar. Anyone live in the area interested? Not everyone at work enjoys discussing guns and ammo the way I do.

I would take you up on that but I live on the opposite end in San Tan Valley

Hello,

I'm on 91 ave and Indian School, right down the street and I'm one of the few that knows a spot in the White Tanks to shoot. As hard as that gun grabbing republican governor tries to use that state trust land to stop us he missed a place. All the rancher ask is to shut the gate behind you..

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top